This is an online version of my resume, a PDF version is available HERE.
Cleveland (Lake Erie) Monsters and Cleveland Gladiators- October 2015- Present
- Covered and provided real-time social media updates from games, practices and events. Maintained and managed Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts for the Lake Erie Monsters hockey team.
- Created, curated, and shared written, image, audio, and video-based content.
- Assisted in the development and maintenance of website content that supports and extends initiatives across the organization, while using analytics to optimize content type and publish schedule.
- Developed and executed creative and innovative digital campaigns, while ensuring all content was on brand, consistent in style, quality, and voice.
- Conducted interviews of coaches/players during pregame, postgame, press conferences and occasional practice media availability sessions.
IU NewsNet – January 2015- May 2015
- Created video packages and reported/anchored for newscast produced by the Media School at Indiana University
Peegs.com- November 2014- May 2015
- Helped get video of Tom Crean and Indiana Basketball players following games for rivals.com site.
WISH-TV Channel 8 Indianapolis- August 2014- May 2015
- Shot, edited, and wrote highlights of high school football and basketball.
- All highlights went to broadcast on WISH-TV in Indianapolis.
WISH-TV Channel 8 Indianapolis– January-May 2014
- Served as member of sports department for CBS affiliate and assisted reports and photographers with shoots.
- Edited highlights, logged sporting events, transcribed interviews, and other tasks to help create sportscast.
Big Ten Network Student U – September 2012- May 2015
- Reported live, in-game for bigten.com online broadcasts of college sporting events
- Broadcast involved in included: basketball, baseball, softball, volleyball, soccer, and IU Basketball’s Hoosier Hysteria.
- Also did broadcasts in the role of play-by-play announcer and color commentator.
Indiana University Student Television– September 2011-May 2015
- Covered various sporting events around Indiana University and created video packages afterwards.
- Lead the sports department and managed a group of about 20 students, taught them how to go about covering sporting events at IU, lead training workshops in editing, production, and other sport communication related topics.
- Directed, produced, edited, and wrote a weekly sports show, Hoosier Sports Nite.
- Conducted interviews with IU athletes, coaches, and media members on regular basis.
Indiana University-Bloomington, School of Public Health
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, GPA: 3.887/4.00
Major: Sport Communication-Broadcast.
Minors: Marketing, Sport Marketing and Management, Telecommunications.
- Direct Admission into School of Public Health and Hutton Honors College.
- Indiana University Excellence Scholarship.
- Dean’s List and Founder’s Scholar.
Kelley School of Business K204 Peer Tutor- September 2012
- After successful completion of the Computer in Business honors (K204), volunteered time to assist the instructor and help the current students along during their class as they learn about Microsoft Excel and Access.
WIUX 99.1 FM
- High level- Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proficient with editing and design software including: Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Proficient in forms of social media including, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest, and WordPress.
- Professional studio and field production.