This is an online version of my resume, a PDF version is available HERE.
Digital Producer- 2016-2017 Digital Seasonal- 2015-2016
- Covered and provided real-time social media updates from games, practices, and events. Maintained and managed Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat accounts for Cleveland Monsters hockey team.
- Developed and maintained of website content that supported and extended initiatives across the organization, while using analytics to optimize content type and publish schedule.
- Responsible for execution of creative and innovative digital campaigns, while ensuring all content was on brand, consistent in style, quality, and voice.
- Facilitated communication between Cleveland Monsters digital initiatives and overall Cavaliers organizational initiatives including working with the marketing department to support and develop cost effective digital advertising plans, reports, and strategies.
- Created, curated, and shared written, image, audio, and video-based content.
- Conducted interviews of coaches/players during pregame, postgame, press conferences, and occasional practice media availability sessions.
- Daily maintenance and updates to clevelandmonsters.com and clevelandgladiators.com.
Videographer 2014-2015 Sports Intern 2014
- Shot, edited, and wrote highlights of high school football and basketball.
- All highlights went to broadcast on WISH-TV in Indianapolis
- Served as member of sports department for CBS affiliate and assisted reports and photographers with shoots.
- Edited highlights, logged sporting events, transcribed interviews, and other tasks to help create sportscast.
Videography Assistant 2014- 2015
- Compiled video of and Indiana Basketball press conferences following games for rivals.com site.
Additional Media Work
NCAA Men’s Final Four – Westwood 1 Radio Row Volunteer 2015
IU NewsNet – Reporter 2015
Big Ten Network Student U – Reporter 2012- 2015
Indiana University Student Television– Sports Director 2011- 2015
IUSportCom.com- Reporter 2012-2014
WIUX 99.1 FM– Host 2012- 2014
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology Major: Sport Communication-Broadcast. Minors: Marketing, Sport Marketing and Management, Telecommunications. GPA: 3.887/4.00
- Direct Admission into School of Public Health and Hutton Honors College.
- Indiana University Excellence Scholarship.
- Dean’s List and Founder’s Scholar.
- HTML/CSS knowledge.
- Using Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Tumblr, LinkedIn, and Pinterest to promote sport-related work.
- Experience shooting video and still images with a variety of cameras including GoPro, Sony XD Cams, and Canon models.
- Using multiple types of content management systems including Bootstrap, Drupal, Viewlift, and WordPress platforms.
- Creating graphics as well as editing photos and videos using Adobe Suite.
- Branded content creation, development, marketing, and optimization.
- Customer service using online and social media platforms.
- High level- Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with editing and design software including: Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Professional studio and field production.
- 2017 Cleveland Cavaliers RevE Awards- Most Improved Digital Marketing Team Member of the Year.
- Monsters Playoff Central and “Get Your Game Face On” highlighted as American Hockey League best practices.
Food Service- RJ’s Eatery, The Indiana Memorial Union, and The Loft at Traders Point Creamery.
Kelley School of Business K204 Peer Tutor.
- After successful completion of the Computer in Business honors (K204), volunteered time to assist the instructor and help the current students along during their class as they learn about Microsoft Excel and Access.